Your /administrator area is vulnerable - secure it with AdminExile. Access keys, IPv4/6 Black/White Lists (IP and CIDR netmasks supported), Brute Force detection. AdminExile Pro has you covered.
- Access key(s) - key only, or key + key value. Others provide one or the other. AdminExile provides BOTH.
- Front-end Restriction - Restrict certain accounts from logging into the front-end with accounts intended only for back-end use.
- Lost Key Recovery - Useful for individuals using extremely difficult keys, or teams who change the keys frequently.
- IP White and Black Lists - Use individual addresses, or CIDR netmasks to define your lists.
- Brute Force Protection - Penalize users who abuse your system.
- Brute Force Notification - get an email when an attack starts.
- Management of blocked addresses - See a list of blacklist attempts and bruteforce attempts, as well as the ability to reset those IP addresses.
- Stealth Mode - Prevents tell-tale signs that something exists at /administrator, like the session cookie!
Stats Pro for JED
Stats Pro for JED to display JED score and reviews as testimonials on your website
Show off your extensions score and reviews posted on JED (Joomla! Extensions Directory) with Stats Pro for JED.
Fully customizable and responsive layout to make it easy to place the module content either horizontally or vertically.
Standalone cache support to accelerate the module display.
Give your extensions credibility and popularity by showing score and/or reviews from JED (Joomla! Extensions Directory).
Reviews are displayed in a slider to save the space and to give it a modern look and feel.
db8 HREFLang correction (for Joomla 3.x)
This Joomla 3 system plugin corrects the Hreflang tag in your Joomla site.
The Hreflang tag
To determine the Language + Locales (target audiencce) of your website, the Hreflang tag is used
in the HTML source code of your website.
You can have an English language website, but targeted at a specific area:
* en-GB - English language for the Great Britain area
* en-US - English language for the United States area
* en-CA - English language for the Canadian area
* en-AU - English language for the Australian area
Incorrect hreflang implementation
Some language packs, like Arabic, have no valid Locale tag.
If you have a Joomla website with the ar-AA Arabic language pack
and your using
then you might have had a warning about wrong hreflang tag.
From: Google Search Console Team email@example.com Subject: Incorrect hreflang implementation on http://www.example.com/ To: Webmaster of http://www.example.com/, Google has detected that some pages on your site have implemented the rel-alternate-hreflang tag incorrectly. In particular, there seems to be a problem with incorrect language and region codes, or incorrect bi-directional linking (if page A links with hreflang to page B, there must be a link back from B to A as well). Google uses the hreflang attributes to serve the correct language or regional URL to the right users in search results. Until you correct the errors on the hreflang links, your website will not benefit from additional language or region targeting. Fix this problem now: Find incorrect hreflang implementations Use the examples provided in the International Targeting feature in Search Console to get a sample of pages with incorrect hreflang implementation.
Fix incorrect hreflang
You can manually change the Hreflang tag in the Language Pack of your site and in the Extensions > Language >
Content Language of your site. However next language pack update will be a problem.
This plugin replaces the set hreflang tag retrieved from your content language with a hreflang tag of your choosing.
When a page is displayed the plugin looks in the HTML source for a language tag, e.g. ar-AA and replaces it with
the language tag of your preference (e.g. ar-EG for Arabic Language for Locale Egypt).
You can easily change the look of the module to fit your website design by making use of Joomla’s overrides.
Rapi Website Compressor
Minify HTML – Inline CSS – Inline JS On Fly
- Minify HTML source code
- Single line HTML Output
- Minify inline CSS
- Minimize payload size
- Easy To Use
- Improve Site Loading Time
- Improve SEO
- Remove HTML comments.
- No modification in your server files (template files)
Find extensions for your Joomla site in the Joomla Extensions Directory, the official directory for Joomla components, modules and plugins.