The VirtueMart Project is pleased to announce the release of VirtueMart 2.0.10.
This release contains a new payment method: Klarna. Besides this new feature, it is mostly a bug fix release.
It is supposed to be the last version in our 2.0.x series (except possible bug fix releases), before we start our next big step with versions 2.2.
What is Klarna?
Klarna offers invoice based payment solutions in Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark. Customer friendly checkouts, requiring only top-of-the-head information and letting customers pay only after receiving the goods, boost your sales, while Klarna guarantees you get paid - not matter what. Klarna takes care of invoicing and payment related customer care, increasing your sales at no risk and minimal administration. Interested?
Sign up now and save 300€ start-up fee!
- Userfields plugin trigger and calculation plugin triggers enhanced
- Better search for product Ids (up to 30 % faster)
- Optimizing table using more varchars instead of text
- Countries names are translatable.
- Shipmentmethods are clonable
- Better xhtml1.0 compliance
- More valid search fields in BE for products
- Logged person can overwrite the prefilled data in the contact page
- Config setting for recommmend and ask a question are now also blocked in the controller to prevent misuse by spammers
- Userfield plugins fixed
- Cloning of products fixed
- Unit price
- Fixed the link to remove the ST addresses (also in SEF mode)
- Orderstatus used to send invoice is now a multiselect
- Stockable variant plugin: Prevent stockable printing the options in the cart for every custom field. Do it for just itself instead!
- Profit margin fixed
- Fix for datepicker for chrome
- Fix for manufacturer pagination
- Customfield plugins are now orderable mixed with the normal ones
- Changed customplugin textinput adding the price only when something is entered, regardless the choosen param custom_price_by_letter
- Fixed shopperfields select list, and multibox, added description of the shopperfields as optional tooltip (translatable)
- Added checkSafePath to shopfunctions.php
- Fixed customfields problems in modules
- Created an extra language file for the mediahandler, it is loaded always with one function, fixes also the display of mediahandler in the FE
- Added $basepath when shop is offline
- Added a missing vmhtml to media handler to prevent error, when vendor in FE is edited.
- Changed getProductSingle removed unused parameter
- Added missing langkey for error message,when media has a wrong URL
- All paypal notifications are logged
- Fix to prevent a notice in the cart
You use VirtueMart and you like it? tell us and vote on the JED
Download VirtueMart 2.0.10
Download the ZIP version: be aware it may be too big for your server configuration to use it with the Joomla installer
Download TAR.GZ version: this is a smaller package and easier to upload, but some servers cannot handle tar.gz
The following languages are already included in the AIO: de-DE, es-ES, fr-FR, pt-BR, th-TH
You can find all the other available languages in this package: com_virtuemart.2.0.10_languages_extract_first.zip